Below the Abbey, a perfectly preserved treasure.
The Sensible Natural Area of the Bouble Gorges.
One of the largest concentrations of natural environments: running water, wet seeps, alluvial forest, sloping forest, fruit trees…
Otter, Dipper, Yellow-bellied Ranger and many species of fish make up this extraordinary ecosystem.
Beautifull picture of the river Bouble realized by : www.fabrice-milochau.eu
- Calm of the welcome
- Meeting of the Sisters
- Visit to the Romanesque church
- Relaxation while strolling in the gorge
- Walk on the road to Saint-Jacques
- Hiking or Trail on the GR300
- ATV following the FFCT route
- Fishing, swimming…