Creamy Sunflower Honey - Desert Monastery
(€25.40 / Kg)
It is necessary to warn you. Do not put your finger in it ...
Between its taste and its creamy texture, we do not know what's sweetest. This creamy sunflower honey was selected by the monks of the Sainte Marie Abbey of the Desert and then conditioned by them.
For the use we have some ideas:
- directly to the spoon (we told you already, it is too good !!!)
- toast and butter
- we even heard about an employee who ate it by incorporating it into his croissant at breakfast ...
Yes, the selection of honey is a real job, when conditioning, you have to work properly, do not overheat, be delicate.
Supplier: Sainte-Marie du Désert Abbey - Association Le Village de François, which aims to support vulnerable people!
Net Weight: 500g
Made in France. Honey Origin France.
THE CONCEPT "The Village of François"
Offers places to live shared between fragile people and their companions, around 3 axes: living together, economic activity and integral ecology.
If the Sainte-Marie-du-Désert abbey blends into the agricultural landscape, it is itself the head of a 150 hectare property whose arable land (100 hectares) is entrusted to neighboring agricultural companies. while the monks manage their 50 hectares of forests. "For the cutting of wood, we call on the forestry cooperative of Haute-Garonne".
The work, yesterday and today:
- Land development: Agriculture and forestry
- Workshop "Chantelle". And yes, we worked together until cosmetics manufacturing standards became too demanding to be able to take on multiple manufacturing sites.
- Apiary (Honey and confectionery)
Anonymous customer published the 30/11/2021 following an order made on 09/11/2021
Anonymous customer published the 30/09/2021 following an order made on 23/08/2021
Excellent miel, généreux et crémeux. Une découverte que je recommande.
Anonymous customer published the 30/09/2021 following an order made on 21/08/2021