Dark chocolate bars (surfin, coffee or hazelnut) - Bonneval
Since 1878, the nuns of Bonneval Abbey have been making chocolate that is now renowned. Over the years, the recipes have improved and the machines have improved. Today part of the production is automated.
Having our own production chain allows us to offer a unique chocolate, whose composition is guaranteed without preservatives, artificial flavors, colorings, vegetable fats other than pure cocoa butter.
Here we offer a selection of Dark Chocolates.
- Dark chocolate bar with 53% cocoa
- Dark chocolate bar with 49% cocoa coffee
- Dark chocolate bar with 45% cocoa hazelnut chips
There is also their famous Pure 70%
Security guarantees: 100% secure payment
Delivery Policy: Custom Delivery
Returns Policy : 14 Days to change your mind
Choice of dark chocolate bars of 100 g :
- dark black - Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, pure cocoa butter, emulsifier: lecithin, flavor: vanillin, cocoa 53%
energy value 543 kcal (2270 kJ), fat 34.70g including saturated fatty acids 21.80g, carbohydrates 49.60g including sugars 47g, proteins 4.60g, salt <0.10g.
- black-coffee - Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, pure cocoa butter, 6% coffee, emulsifier: soy lecithin without GMOs, without preservative, cocoa 59%
energy value 532 kcal (2223 kJ), fat 33.90g of which saturated fatty acids 21g, carbohydrates 49.10g of which sugars 45.40g, proteins 4.80g, salt <0.10g.
- dark hazelnuts - Ingredients: sugar, cocoa mass, pure cocoa butter, emulsifier: non-GMO soy lecithin, flavor: pure vanilla extract. Without Conservative agent. Hazelnuts 15%, cocoa 53%
energy value 561 kcal (2345 kJ), fat 38.70g of which saturated fatty acids 19.10g, carbohydrates 43.50g of which sugars 40.20g, protein 6.30g, salt <0.10g.
You can also order them in sets of 3 tablets (1 of each)
Nearly fatal foundation
Here we are back in the 12th century. Guillaume de Calmont-d'Olt, bishop of Cahors, is a proud lord. Above all, he likes to ride across fields, to hunt! But that day, his horse failed to unseat him and make him fall into the impetuous waters of the Lot, from a bridge of appalling height!
Death assured ... It was very close. Guillaume, all thoughtful, never ceases to rehash this "miracle". He feels that someone up there has protected him. So, in thanks, he decided to build a monastery! His superior hears his request and accepts it.
He sent her 7 monks from Mazan Abbey, who arrived one fine day in 1147. At work! Little by little joined by other brothers, they build together the church, the monastery, the convent buildings.
The place chosen is called the Boralde Valley, but it is renamed Bona Vallis, "Bonneval", as the place seems magnificent to them. Guillaume leaves his seat as bishop to end his days in his abbey. His work !